Wouldn’t you wish to feel like yourself again? At Lifestream Wellness Clinic, we place emphasis on rebalancing your hormone levels naturally and restoring a feeling of wellbeing often times lost from aging, illness and environmental toxicities. Hormones are architects of the body’s reconstruction, and each person’s balance points are unique to that person. Without proper levels, we are rebuilt less optimally. Bio-identical hormones are derived from natural plant sources and modified to be identical to what your body makes, not synthetic pharmaceuticals or horse urine hormones. Being molecularly identical to the body’s natural hormones they work in harmony with the body balancing the delicate symphony of hormonal signals. We analyze your body hormone levels and ratios, then formulate and gradually refine the doses based on your history and symptom responses to find your unique balance.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Female hormone rebalancing: Estrogen, progesterone, DHEA and testosterone represent a graceful balancing act in women that, when in healthy levels and proportions, can relieve the symptoms hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, loss of libido, vaginal dryness, memory loss, fatigue, headaches, depression, memory loss, insomnia, weight gain, osteoporosis and more. There are dozens of symptoms that women experience as a result of imbalanced hormones in their bodies and many can be life altering.
In addition, as women start to experience perimenopause and menopause, hormone levels can fluctuate and cause many of the symptoms listed above. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy can relieve these symptoms, increase health and restore a sense of well-being.
- Male hormone rebalancing: Healthy testosterone levels can relieve many of the common and uncommon complaints that men often experience such as low libido, fatigue, brain fog, irritability, depression, memory, cholesterol concerns, osteoporosis, and many more. Topical creams and gels, oral capsules, troche lozenges and other methods can restore testosterone to feel better naturally.
- Nutritional and herbal hormone optimization: For our patients that would like to avoid even natural bio-identical hormone replacement therapy, are advised against it, or simply wish to support and maximize what they currently have, we offer nutritional and botanical treatments to achieve those goals.
- Thyroid Replacement Therapy: Nutrients and when needed thyroid hormone replacement is used to support the body’s need for thyroid regulation. We diagnose and treat the person, not the lab by also using your history and presentation symptoms to determine proper treatment. It is possible to have normal lab values yet be deficient or imbalanced. Common symptoms include fatigue, weight gain or loss, temperature intolerance, bags under the eyes, thinning of outer eyebrows, brain fog, heart beat abnormalities, hair loss, loss of sexual function and many more. Hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Hyperthyroidism, Grave’s Disease and others can benefit from a sound thyroid therapy protocol.
- Adrenal health: Adrenal fatigue can be experienced when prolonged stress is placed on the body. This is often from emotional or physical stress, stress from illness, and stress from malnutrition. Since the body operates as a whole unit, adrenal fatigue can affect many aspects of health. We can administer a comprehensive 24-hour assessment of adrenal function to get a working picture of your adrenal health. If you are still tired upon waking up, get a burst of energy in the evenings when you’re ready for sleep, experience panic attacks, don’t rebound from illness well, or crave sweet or salty snacks, come in for an evaluation.
Here at Lifestream Wellness Clinic, we can provide answers to your questions and discuss any concerns you may have about hormone replacement therapy. The hormones we prescribe are formulated at one of several local compounding pharmacies. This allows us to create an individualized dosing protocol with your health and wellness in mind. Another beneficial advantage is that prepackaged versions can cost up to 10 times more per dose than our compounded versions customized for you. Call us today to schedule an appointment!