Our Naturopathic Physicians are Chronic Infectious Disease Specialists who provide a variety of services to help patients address the underlying causes of their symptoms and design a customized treatment plan that works. Our areas of specialty include environmental medicine, immune system dysfunctions, and neurological disorders. When you work with Lifestream Wellness, you will:
- Receive care from a state-board-licensed physician who is trained in both conventional and naturopathic approaches.
- Be listened to and have your questions answered.
- Learn to distinguish between the facts and fads behind healthcare, diet, and supplements.
- Receive a holistic diagnosis that addresses the underlying causes of your symptoms and disorder.
- Obtain a customized treatment plan that focuses on optimizing wellness and prevention.
- Be treated with safe, effective, restorative therapies in a supportive environment.
We invite prospective patients to schedule a low cost information visit to learn more about our approach and see if it suits your needs. Call 602-441-3455 to make your appointment today.
- Chronic Infectious Disease
- Environmental Medicine
- Neurological Disorders
- Immune Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Diabetes Type 2 / Hypothyroidism Type 2
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Hormone Balancing/Replacement
4921 E Bell Road, Suite 203
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Fax: (602) 682-7100