With the increasing prevalence of chronic illness, the rising cost and side effects of pharmaceuticals, and the need for safe, inexpensive therapies for chronic illnesses, people are seeking new ways to treat their health concerns. One of these methods is IV (intravenous) nutrient therapy.
How It Works:
IV nutrient therapy administers vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, amino acids, and other needed substances directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive tract and liver, where nutrients may be lost. Because the IV is direct, it is possible to achieve higher therapeutic cellular levels, which has been proven to be effective in the treatment of many acute and chronic disease processes. This boost allows the body to restore itself naturally.
When IV Therapy Is Effective?
IV therapy can be used to treat a number of conditions, including:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and general fatigue / malaise
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Migraine headaches and hangovers
- Autoimmune conditions
- Chronic infections, including Lyme, Candida, and EBV
- Environmental toxicity, including solvents, pesticides, heavy metals, and more
- Malabsorption problems
- Pre-surgery preparation to help prevent anesthesia nerve / brain damage
- Post-surgery recovery acceleration
- Flu symptoms
- Peripheral artery disease
- Macular degeneration
- Drug and alcohol abuse recovery
- Most Inflammatory and oxidative damage conditions
If you have questions about IV nutrient therapy, contact us to learn more.
to see if our approach is right for you!
4921 E Bell Road, Suite 203
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Fax: (602) 682-7100